Friday, September 28, 2012

One of The Stupidest Things Ever -



Absurd New Study Claims Eating Egg Yolks Is “Nearly as Dangerous as Smoking Cigarettes”

Did you read the sensational media headlines reporting that eating egg yolks increased carotid plaque and thus increases the risk of heart attack and stroke?
The authors of the “study” (really a simple questionnaire) found that “carotid plaque area increased linearly with age after age 40, but increased exponentially with pack-years of smoking and with egg-yolk years.” This led them to form a hypothesis—that egg yolks may cause plaque in much the way cigarette smoking does—and that regular consumption of egg yolks should be avoided by persons at risk of cardiovascular disease.

This is how medical myths start to take hold. This is like other medical myths full of junk science, biased views and promoted by those with monetary interests. This “study” may do to eggs what statin drugs (Lipitor) did to cholesterol. Eggs aren’t dangerous, unless they are spoiled. Eggs are in fact a health food and cholesterol is in fact a potent antioxidant needed for maintain healthy cells.

In fact: low cholesterol is more dangerous than high cholesterol.

Don’t believe me? It is all documented in the leading scientific medical journals-you can read more on my past blog:


This study and the media love fest is nothing more than yellow journalism.

Read More Here ...
Don’t lump the tasty egg, the all purpose omelette, the Sunday morning quish, and the staple of many gourmet cooking sauces in with a known health robbing, cancer causing, inflammation generating, habit-smoking cigarettes.

This is as stupid as saying you shouldn’t eat any fat-remember the low fat, high carb diet days when we spent a decade gaining more weight than ever and drove our type II diabetes cases to record highs?

Medical misinformation creates medical myths. Please don’t be fooled by this “study” eat all the eggs you want.

1 comment:

  1. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people thanking him about his good work. I also have fibromyalgia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my fibromyalgia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for my family ,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from fibromyalgia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete